NSW Tourism Awards Winner
We are honoured to have been nominated and selected for several prestigious awards from Australian tourism and related industries.
We sincerely appreciate the acknowledgment of our efforts and of all operators in outback and NSW tourism because awards are about what we offer collectively as a group.
Having been lucky enough to win eleven amazing tourism awards, we have decided that it’s now time for others to shine...
NSW Tourism Awards:
- 2010- Heritage and Cultural- Bronze
- 2012 – Ted Wilson Award Presented to Roger Collins: Outstanding Contribution to Tourism by an Individual
- 2010 - Tourist Attractions - Gold
- 2007 - Tourist Attractions - Gold
- 2011 - Heritage & Cultural - Silver
Outback NSW Tourism
- 2010 - Award of Excellence
Orana ACC Regional Business Excellence Awards
- 2007 - Regional Winner Tourism Award
Walgett Shire Business Excellence Awards
- 2008 - Tourism Attractions
- 2007 - Most Outstanding Business
- 2007 - Tourism Attractions
- 2006 Tourism Attractions